hisports.app -> Manage Team Roster
Table of Contents
- Edit Player Position/Number/Captain Status
- View Game Reports
- Change Password
- Add Contact Information
To make any changes, you must first select a Team. You have access to a list of teams that you are rostered on.
From the Team Page, you will be able to:
- Edit a player's position/number/captain status
- View game reports (scoresheets)
1. Edit Player Position/Number/Captain Status
Select the Player you wish to edit and hit the Edit button to the right of their name.
You will see an edit popup where you can change the player's Position, Number, and Captain Status (captain or assistant captain).
2. View Game Reports (Scoresheets)
There will be a REPORT button next to any game that has been completed.
This will bring you to a PDF of the Digital Scoresheet that you can download if you wish.
1. Change Password
Under My Account, select the Change Password button.
You will be prompted to enter your Current Password and the New Password. You must Confirm New Password by entering it a second time.
- If you forgot your current password, you must contact an admin for them to give you a new one. If you are an admin, refer to the How can I reset a password?.
2. Add Contact Information
Under My Account, tap on your name.
Here you will see the list of teams you're on and any contact information you may already have set. To add a new email or phone number, select Add Contact.
From there you will be asked to select the Type of contact (email/mobile/home) and its Value. You can enter additional Notes if necessary.
As a team official, the email specified here will be used to send you scoresheets. You can change this at any time.
Hit Save when you're all done.